In these difficult days where training face-to-face is not always viable, we are also offering online training Somerset by videoconferencing means – if you do not have these set up at present, there are plenty of free options such as WebEx, Zoom, Join.me, etc. Do get in contact if we can help you in this way. Click for further details of upcoming sessions. We are also happy to do customised online training to meet your requirements. Contact us for further details.
Time Management training courses Somerset – provisional course outline
All our Time Management training outlines can be adapted to the needs of the individual or organisation. We provide Time Management training courses Somerset at your site.
Do you have problems working out goals and priorities? Do you keep missing deadlines? If so, our Time Management training will help.
This is a one-day course.
|Number on course||Price per day|
|1 - 1 training||£395 + VAT|
|2 - 4 people||£795 + VAT|
|5 - 8 people||£1095 + VAT|
Objectives of the course
On completion of the course, learners will be able to:
- Define time management
- Recognise their productivity cycles
- Set SMART goals
- Manage priorities under pressure
- Create time management plans
- Influence others who impact on your time
- Organise their time using technology
- Utilise tool and techniques to handle disruptions
- Become more productive
- Cope better with information overload
What is time management?
- Understanding what is meant by time management
- Identifying the benefits of time management
- Identifying personality types
- Productivity cycles
- Pricing your time
- Conducting a time audit
- The Pareto principle
- Time Management mistakes
Goals and priorities
- Goals and objectives
- The SMART approach to generating goals
- Identifying goals
- Prioritising work – Urgent Vs Important
Time management plans
- Developing time management plans to identify goals
- Creating a weekly plan
- Organising your day by creating daily plans
- Avoiding obstacles
- Prioritising tasks on the plan
- Effective scheduling
Time Management and technology
- Using computer technologies to save time, not waste time
- Microsoft Outlook time management including Flagging emails, Making an email into a task, Making an email into an appointment, Colour categorising emails and tasks, Using the To-Do List
- Using telephone technologies to save time, not waste time
- How to say ‘no’, where appropriate
- Delegating work
- Handling disruptions
- Conducting meetings
- Listening and questioning skills
Coping with information overload
- Identifying causes of information overload
- Screening information
- Creating a productive filing system
- Communicating effectively to increase productivity
We provide Time Management training in towns in Somerset including:
We also offer Microsoft Office training Somerset courses and a range of other IT training Somerset courses including Microsoft Project training Somerset, Crystal Reports, Microsoft Visio, Sage training Somerset, SharePoint and SQL.
We also offer a range of other Professional Development training Somerset courses.
We also offer Small Business Help Somerset.