Resilience and Emotional Intelligence training – provisional course outline
In these difficult days where training face-to-face is not always viable, we are offering online Resilience and Emotional Intelligence training by videoconferencing means – if you do not have these set up at present, there are plenty of free options such as WebEx, Zoom, Join.me, etc. Do get in contact if we can help you in this way. Click for further details of upcoming sessions. We are also happy to do customised online training to meet your requirements. Contact us for further details.
All our Resilience and Emotional Intelligence training outlines can be adapted to the needs of the individual or organisation. We provide Resilience and Emotional Intelligence training in:
Towns in which we train Resilience and Emotional Intelligence include Salisbury, Bournemouth, Poole, Portsmouth, Bridgwater, Radstock, Yeovil, Taunton, Eastleigh, Swindon, Bath, Southampton, Christchurch, Ringwood, Sherborne, Wimborne, Winchester, etc.
This is a one-day course and is run at your site.
|Number on course||Price per day|
|1 - 1 training||£395 + VAT|
|2 - 4 people||£795 + VAT|
|5 - 8 people||£1095 + VAT|
Resilience and Emotional Intelligence Training
Personal resilience is the capacity to maintain wellbeing and work performance under pressure, including being able to bounce-back effectively from setbacks . Emotional Intelligence is the ability to recognise one’s own feelings and those of others, for motivating oneself, and for managing emotions well in ourselves and in our relationships. Understanding the root causes of our emotions and how to use them can help us effectively identify who we are and how we interact with others.
Audience: This one day workshop is suitable for staff who feel under pressure to deliver at work or who often feel anxious.
- Manage emotions better
- Define and practice self-management, self-awareness, self-regulation, self-motivation and empathy
- Successfully communicate with others in a non-verbal manner
- Identify the benefits of emotional intelligence
- Balance optimism and pessimism
- More rational, well-planned approach to decision making
- Stronger relationships
- Lower stress levels and a greater sense of well-being
- Remaining optimistic in the face of adversity and ability to ‘bounce back’ after being challenged
Provisional Course Outline
- The Importance of Resilience
- Developing Resilience
- How do you come across?
- Workshop Activity
- Inaccurate Self-Image
- Seeing the Other Side
Changing our Beliefs
- Techniques to build confidence and create a positive outlook
Energy Boosters and Drainers
- Gauging the Mood
- Emotion Management
- Using Empathy
- What are the Barriers to Empathy?
- Developing your Empathy
- Social Skills
ABCDE Model (Learning to be Optimistic)
Ten Habits of Emotionally Intelligent People
- People with High EI
- The Power of Re-framing – The Balance between Optimism and Pessimism
Organisations who have benefitted from our Resilience and Emotional Intelligence training include: