In these difficult days where training and consultancy face-to-face is not viable, we are offer training and consultancy by videoconferencing means – if you do not have these set up at present, there are plenty of free options such as WebEx, Zoom, Join.me, etc. Do get in contact if we can help you in this way. Click for further details of upcoming sessions. We are also happy to do customised online consultancy to meet your requirements. Contact us for further details.
Business Development and Help
We offer the following:
- Getting started – help with how you want to develop your business; its clients, what you would like to achieve in the short, medium and long term
- Growing a business – your business might be established but you don’t seem to be expanding or it’s experiencing a downward path and you don’t know what to do
- Maintaining a business – some owners don’t want to expand but just keep the business as it is yet can’t really do this consistently
- Merging with another business – we determine what is needed both in terms of hard and soft skills
You may require something more specific.
We can offer:
- Presentation skills to help you win clients and pitches
- General mentoring of yourself and your staff; improving working relations with your business partner(s)
- Developing a business plan and making it operational
- Marketing and communications advice and planning
- Improving the appeal of your website
- Independent project evaluation
- Independent market research of your target market(s)
We provide tailored advice to your needs. Our mantra is ‘keep it simple; keep it effective’. Projects can be small or large. You may just need some help or advice rather than anything major and we are happy to offer this. We believe all business are good for the local economy and want you to succeed.
About Business Development and Help – Personnel and Locations
Business Development and Help is led by Roger Donbavand. Roger has over 30 years business experience gained in the UK and Australia. Over his career he has worked with both well-known high-street brands and smaller companies and one-man person businesses. He has extensive business board experience and is also involved in charity consultancy and is a Chair of Step Together. See his LinkedIn profile.
Small Business Help Dorset locations include:
Business Development and Help Wiltshire locations include:
Business Development and Help Hampshire locations include:
|Totton||Hedge End||Stubbington||Bishop’s Waltham|
Business Development and Help Somerset locations include:
We are also happy to help Bristol based businesses.
We have also helped home-based businesses and users in some of the Dorset, Wiltshire, Somerset and Hampshire villages, so please do get in touch.