Archway Computer Training provides Xero training in Hampshire, Dorset and Wiltshire.
Locations include Portsmouth, Southampton and Ringwood.
With the onset of Making Tax Digital, Xero can help you with your accounts whether you are a small or medium-sized business. Xero is a cloud-based small business accounting software with tools for managing invoicing, bank reconciliation, inventory, purchasing, expenses, bookkeeping, etc. It lives in the cloud, so you can access it wherever you are, provided you can access the Internet.
Our Xero training will help you manage your accounts efficiently and effectively.
|Number on course||Price per day|
|1 - 1 training||£345 + VAT|
|2 - 4 people||£595 + VAT|
|5 - 8 people||£795 + VAT|
By the end of the Xero training course you will be able to:
- Navigate the Xero dash board
- Set up your xero company accounts from scratch – company settings and customise the chart of accounts
- Create customer and supplier contact lists
- Manage purchases and make payments
- Manage sales and receive payments
- Handle batch payments
- Use the bank feed
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Manage payroll including adding new employee details
- Enter payroll calendars and pay items
- Set up leave entitlements and process pay runs including includes preparing payslips and preparing the batch payment in Xero
- Prepare end of year procedures including payment summaries.
Xero training Hampshire locations include:
|Totton||Hedge End||Stubbington||Bishop’s Waltham|
Xero training Dorset locations include:
Xero training Wiltshire locations include: