Train the Trainer Training Programme
In these difficult days where training face-to-face is not viable, we are offer training by videoconferencing means – if you do not have these set up at present, there are plenty of free options such as WebEx, Zoom, Join.me, etc. Do get in contact if we can help you in this way. Click for further details of upcoming sessions. We are also happy to do customised online training to meet your requirements. Contact us for further details.
Archway Computer Training provides Train the Trainer training at your site.
We provide Train the Trainer Training courses in:
|Number on course||Price per day|
|1 - 1 training||£395 + VAT|
|2 - 4 people||£795 + VAT|
|5 - 8 people||£1095 + VAT|
Aims of the course
Our Train the Trainer Training course is designed to help those who are new to delivering training, or for any trainer looking for a structured yet flexible approach to training.
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Define the role of training
- Relate the learning cycle to training techniques
- Demonstrate improved presentation skills
- Construct aims and objectives
- Structure a course
- Design visual aids
- Devise evaluation procedures
- Demonstrate coaching skills
This course is delivered over 2 days and includes practical sessions including giving a presentation on a subject of the delegate’s choice.
In this section we set the objectives of the course and explain about how the training will work. We set guidelines for their continuing communication and their role in the process.
Each learner than gives a brief introduction for quick assessment of their present presentation skills
- Why train – what can it achieve?
- What is the role of the trainer?
- What is training?
- Systematic training steps
- What is learning?
- Why do we need to know how people learn?
- The Learning Cycle
- What are learning styles?
- Learning style questionnaire
- What training methods are best used to help learning at each stage in the Learning Cycle?
- Conducting a training session
- What points should be considered when preparing for class?
- Effective presentations
- Presentation skills
- Why use visual aids?
- Visual aids
- Questions about questions
Aims and Objectives
- What is an aim?
- What is an objective?
- Why have aims and objectives?
- What do we mean by measurable objectives?
- Action verbs
- Measurable objectives
Practical Exercise on writing Aims and Objectives
Prep for next day – Before Day 2, each delegate is to prepare a presentation lasting 10-15 mins
- Each team member to deliver their prepared presentation
- Feedback to include specifics
Formulation of Courses
- What is the course trying to achieve?
- How do we set out what is to be covered in each session?
- Practical exercise
Support Materials for Training Activities
- What supportive material can be used for training activities?
- What should be considered when producing visual aids type supporting materials?
- What should be considered when producing simulation exercise supporting materials?
- What information should be covered in a debriefing session?
- What aspects of training should we evaluate?
- What info can we get from evaluation?
- What results should we look for when evaluating training?
- What methods can we use to evaluate training?
- What is coaching?
- Coaching skills
Practical Coaching Skills Exercise