In these difficult days where training face-to-face is not viable, we are offer training by videoconferencing means – if you do not have these set up at present, there are plenty of free options such as WebEx, Zoom, Join.me, etc. Do get in contact if we can help you in this way. Click for further details of upcoming sessions. We are also happy to do customised online training to meet your requirements. Contact us for further details.
Quickbooks Essentials Training Courses
Are you looking for Quickbooks training but course outlines don’t quite seem to fit your requirements?
We provide Quickbooks Training courses tailor-made to suit the needs of the individual or organisation though you will find our costs are no higher than for a standard course.
We provide Quickbooks training in Hampshire, Dorset and Wiltshire.
|Number on course||Price per day|
|1 - 1 training||£345 + VAT|
|2 - 4 people||£595 + VAT|
|5 - 8 people||£795 + VAT|
Although we include a Quickbooks training course outline below, all training can be adapted to the needs of the individual or organisation and we would encourage you to think about what you actually need from the training and contact us to discuss.
|Who should attend?||People who wish to use Quickbooks to keep their accounts and who have a sound knowledge of book-keeping and accounts principles and terminology to Trial Balance at least.
Delegates who do not have experience to the above level should attend the one-day Easy Start to Computerising Your Accounts course.
|Requirements||Delegates must be confident in using a keyboard, Windows and a mouse.|
This is a two day course.
Provisional course outline
- Set up a Quickbooks company to deal with your accounts
- Set up the company information and enter the opening balances
- Work with your chart of accounts
- Set up and maintain your Customer and Supplier accounts
- Create invoices and statements
- Deal with money received by your company
- Deal with the entering and paying of bills
- Process other bank payments and receipts and petty cash
- View information on basic accounts reports
- Learn how to keep track of your company’s VAT
- Understand the significance of the reporting structure
- Customize the report by filtering and modifying to your own needs
- Understand the implications of recording VAT on your accounts
- Prepare a VAT return using Quickbooks
- Set up and use the reminders within Quickbooks
- Get an overview of payroll tracking on Quickbooks
- Set up employee records
- Set up the payroll items that you need
- Write a Payroll cheque
- Track your Tax Liabilities
- Know how to pay the Taxman
- Know what to do at the Year End
QuickBooks training Hampshire locations include:
|Totton||Hedge End||Stubbington||Bishop’s Waltham|
QuickBooks training Dorset locations include:
QuickBooks training Wiltshire locations include: