We are now back to full face-to-face training at client site. We are also offering training by videoconferencing means, usually via Microsoft Teams or Zoom, if this is your preference. Click for more information about remote training.
SharePoint Online is a powerful, versatile and highly customisable product. The Site Owner role includes many responsibilities, all of which should be defined in your SharePoint governance plan before training begins. Our SharePoint for Site Owners training is delivered at your site in Dorset, Somerset, Hampshire or Wiltshire, including Southampton, Salisbury, Bournemouth, Poole, Portsmouth, Winchester, Swindon, Ringwood, etc.
This course can be tailored to include or exclude content to match your unique requirements.
|No of people||Price per day|
|1 to 2||£495 + VAT|
|3 to 4||£625 + VAT|
|5 to 6||£745 + VAT|
|7 to 8||£895 + VAT|
SharePoint for Site Owners training course provisional outline
This 1-day course aims to equip delegates with the skills and knowledge needed to effectively create and manage sites in SharePoint Online.
Site owners will learn how to create sites and manage security and other advanced site features in sites where they have full control access.
Attendees should have attended the Microsoft SharePoint Online for Power Users course to meet the prerequisites for this course.
The Site Owner Role
- The Full Control Permission Level
- Review of SharePoint Governance
- Title, description and URL options
- Site templates
- Permissions during site setup
- Navigation options
- The SharePoint security model
- People and groups
- Site permissions
- Limited access permission
- Permission inheritance considerations
- Permission levels
- Custom groups and permission levels
- Responding to access requests
- Access request settings
- Understanding the need for auditing
- Auditing prerequisites
- Viewing audit log reports
- Regional settings
- Language settings
- Managing user alerts
- Check workflow health
- Usage reports
Site Navigation Features
- Managing navigation elements
- Configuring global and local navigation
- Site Content and Structure
- Overview of managing site features
- Delete a site
Introduction to PowerShell
- PowerShell fundamentals
- PowerShell prerequisites
- Connecting to SharePoint
- Simple cmdlets
- Piping cmdlets
We also offer SharePoint consultancy.