We are now back to full face-to-face training at client site. We are also offering training by videoconferencing means, usually via Microsoft Teams or Zoom, if this is your preference. Click for more information about remote training.
Archway Computer Training offers Advanced Articulate Storyline training.
Articulate Storyline is a world leader software that creates and builds interactive eLearning courses.
We provide Storyline training in Dorset, Hampshire, Wiltshire and Somerset. Locations include Bournemouth, Poole, Christchurch, Ringwood, Andover, Basingstoke, Dorchester, Farnborough, Ferndown, Portsmouth, Salisbury, Southampton, Taunton, Weston-super-mare, etc.
We come to you, saving travel time and costs.
|Number on course||Price per day|
|1 - 1 training||£345 + VAT|
|2 - 4 people||£525 + VAT|
|5 - 8 people||£745 + VAT|
Aim of the Advanced Articulate Storyline course
The aim of this course is to add to the knowledge learned in the 2 day Introductory Storyline course.
By the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Create templates
- Import content from other applications
- Add interaction to slides
- Create quizzes
- Apply custom navigation
How the course is run – This instructor-led course has a hands-on approach, with plenty of opportunity for delegates to practise the new skills they learn at the computer.
The course is of one days’ duration.
- Creating and using templates
- Importing Storyline slides from other projects
IMPORTING CONTENT FROM OTHER APPLICATIONS
- Importing PowerPoint slides
- Creating a new project from a PowerPoint file
- Storyline support for PowerPoint features
- Importing Engage Interactions and Quizmaker slides
ADVANCED SLIDE CONTENT
- Accessible slide content
- Content for mobile devices
- Web Objects
- Scrolling panels
- Flash animations
- Slide Layers and Layer properties
- Adding Triggers to slides and slide objects
- Types of trigger
- Triggering Slide Layers
- Triggering States
- Multiple triggers
- Project and custom variables
- Input boxes
- Conditional logic
- Navigation controls in the Storyline Player
- Setting Slide properties
- Triggers for navigation
RECORDING A SOFTWARE SIMULATION
- Recording re-use
- Fine tuning
- Creating a quiz
- Graded question slides
- Result Slides
- Survey question slides
- Freeform question slides
- Randomise questions with a Question Bank
- The Feedback master
- Reporting and Tracking
To request further details of any of our courses, or to make a booking for Articulate Storyline training, please contact us by ringing 01747 820396 or 07477 578417 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or filling in our contact form.