Where training face-to-face may still not be viable, we are also offering training by videoconferencing means, usually via Microsoft Teams or Zoom. Do get in contact if we can help you in this way. Click for further details of upcoming sessions. We are also happy to do customised online training to meet your requirements. Contact us for further details.
We have now also resumed face-to-face training at client site.
Clients which have benefitted from our tailored online Microsoft Teams training include:
We have now resumed face-to-face training.
Provisional workshops for Microsoft Teams training
The provisional course outline for Microsoft Teams training can easily be adapted to meet the needs of your organisation.
We train at your site in Dorset, Hampshire, Somerset and Wiltshire and will train using Microsoft Teams as it is set up in your organisation.
Microsoft Teams is part of Microsoft Office 365 which is a subscription-based package which provides regular updates to each of the Microsoft Office products.
|Number on course||Price per day|
|1 - 1 training||£295 + VAT|
|2 - 4 people||£475 + VAT|
|5 - 8 people||£595 + VAT|
What is shown below is a course outline which can be adapted to your needs – please call us to discuss your needs.
Aims of the Microsoft Teams course
This course is designed to assist existing Microsoft Office 365 users to gain an understanding of the functionality available in Teams.
Familiarity with the Office 365 environment and main features of Microsoft Office.
At the end of the sessions, learners will be able to:
- Understand Teams and Channels
- Create Teams as an owner and add members
- Understand how to work collaboratively within a Team
- Add Conversations and Files
Delegates will be able to create Teams, become Team members, add channels and follow conversations within Teams in an online cloud environment.
On completion of the course, learners will be able to:
- Work with Teams
- Work with Channels
- Upload and find files
- Work with chats and calls
- Manage meetings
- Set up and attend meetings
- Manage their activity feed
Provisional Course Outline
Office 365 Teams Overview
- Introducing the concept of Teams
- The Microsoft Teams Screen
- Navigating with the Sidebar
- Using Help
- Using the Command Box
- The Who Bot
- Managing Notification Settings
- Understanding Private Chat and Group Chat
- Sending Private Messages
- Using the Compose Box and Formatting
- Replying to Private Messages
- Using Emojis, Gifs, Stickers & Praise
- Mentioning people
- Making an Audio or Video Call
Creating and Managing Teams
- Creating a Team
- Adding Members to your Team
- Reordering Teams
- The Posts Tab and Team Chat
- Editing Teams
- Adding and Removing Team Members
- Changing Roles
- Leaving a Team
- Deleting a Team
Working with Channels
- Creating a Channel
- Pinning Channels
- Using the Show and Hide Feature
- Channel Notification Settings
- Creating New Teams Files
- Uploading Team Files
- Opening & Editing Team Files in Teams, Browser, Desktop & SharePoint
- Sending an Email to a Channel
- Working with Tabs – Adding Apps & Files
- Saving a Post or Message
Organisations who have benefitted from our Microsoft Teams training include:
Microsoft Teams Dorset training locations include:
Microsoft Teams Wiltshire training locations include:
Microsoft Teams training Hampshire locations include:
|Totton||Hedge End||Stubbington||Bishop’s Waltham|
Microsoft Teams Somerset training locations include:
|Taunton||Weston-Super-Mare||Midsomer Norton||Shepton Mallet|