Are you looking for Sage training but course outlines don’t quite seem to fit your requirements?
We provide Sage 50 Training courses and Sage Business Cloud training courses, tailor-made to suit the needs of the individual or organisation though you will find our costs are no higher than for a standard course.
Our Sage training courses are available in Hampshire, Dorset and Wiltshire. We can still provide Sage training courses outside this area but would then need to charge for the travel expenses of the Sage Line 50 trainer.
For further details, please fill in the contact form, or email us at [email protected] or ring on 01747 820396 or 07477 578417.
|Who should attend?
||People needing to use Sage to record their accounts. Delegates should have previous experience of accounts and book-keeping.
||Delegates must be confident in using a keyboard, Windows and a mouse. Delegates should have previous experience of accounts and book-keeping.
The course is of 2 days’ duration.
Provisional course outline
- Find your way round the screens and windows within the package
- Learn the shortcuts and function keys
- Change the settings to meet your own requirements
- Plan and create or amend your chart of accounts to produce reports in the format you will need
- Create and amend your nominal codes
- Set up customer and supplier records
- Process sales Invoices either within Sage or record those produced elsewhere
- Process purchase invoices
- Deal with customer receipts and supplier payments
- Records bank, cash and credit card transactions
- Process accruals and pre-payments
- Produce standard financial management reports
- Complete a VAT return
- Reconcile your bank account
- Maintain your data by back-up, restore and making corrections
- Carry out month-end and year-end procedures
Sage training Hampshire locations include:
Sage training Dorset locations include:
Sage training Wiltshire locations include:
Sage training Somerset locations include:
|Weston super mare
We also provide Xero and QuickBooks training.
To request further details of any of our courses, or to make a booking, please contact us by ringing 07477 578417 or by sending an email to [email protected] or filling in our contact form.