In these difficult days where training face-to-face is not always viable, we are also offering online training Hampshire by videoconferencing means – if you do not have these set up at present, there are plenty of free options such as WebEx, Zoom, Join.me, etc. Do get in contact if we can help you in this way. Click for further details of upcoming sessions. We are also happy to do customised online training to meet your requirements. Contact us for further details.
Provisional workshops for Office 365 upgrade training Hampshire
The provisional course outline for Office 365 upgrade training Hampshire and workshops can easily be adapted to meet the needs of your organisation. Some people are interested in the enhancements in the packages such as Microsoft Excel. Others are interested in learning about Skype for Business or Microsoft SharePoint.
We offer Office 365 training Hampshire, at your site and will train using Office 365 as it is set up in your organisation.
Microsoft Office 365 is a subscription-based package which provides regular updates to each of the Microsoft Office products.
|Number on course||Price per day|
|1 - 1 training||£295 + VAT|
|2 - 4 people||£475 + VAT|
|5 - 8 people||£595 + VAT|
General Office 365 Overview
- Using Office 365 with the Cloud
- Introduction to Office 365 Component products including Office 2013, SharePoint 2013 and Skype for Business
The use of Microsoft Office within Office 365
- Finding Microsoft Office applications
- Opening documents
- Creating documents
- Managing documents
- Sharing documents with others
- Online functionality
- New features in Microsoft Office (depending on what version you have upgraded from)
Using SharePoint within Office 365
- Document libraries
- Creating Office 2013 documents and saving to SharePoint
- Protecting documents
- Sharing calendars
- Sharing task lists
- SharePoint on the move
- Team sites
- Creating MySites
- Managing MySites
- SharePoint Online
Skype for Business
- Overview of Skype for Business
- Setting presence status
- Instant messaging
- Using the interactive contact card with Microsoft Office
- Integrating Skype for Business with Outlook
- Using LiveMeeting for online presentations
Office Web Apps
- Overview of Office Web Apps
- Managing documents with OneDrive
- Sharing documents
- Accessing e-mail and calendar information anywhere
- Integrating with Microsoft Office
- Integrating with Microsoft SharePoint
Organisations which have benefitted from our Microsoft Office 365 upgrade training include:
Office 365 upgrade training Hampshire locations include:
|Totton||Hedge End||Stubbington||Bishop’s Waltham|
We will adapt any Microsoft Office 365 training Hampshire course outlines to meet your needs. Some organisations are only using the general Microsoft Office packages whilst others focus on Teams, OneDrive and SharePoint.
We also provide other IT training Hampshire solutions including Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project, Crystal Reports, Microsoft SharePoint and SQL.
We have also trained home-based businesses and users in some of the Hampshire villages, so please do get in touch.