Business Development and Small Business Help Burnham on Sea
In these difficult days where meeting face-to-face is not always viable, we are also offering online Small Business Help and Advice Burnham-on-Sea by videoconferencing means – if you do not have these set up at present, there are plenty of free options such as WebEx, Zoom, Join.me, etc. Do get in contact if we can help you in this way.
Click for further details of upcoming training sessions. We are also happy to offer customised help online. Contact us for further details.
In addition to computer training we can provide tailored business development and help consultancy to small and medium sized businesses in Burnham on Sea.
We offer the following:
- Getting started – help with how you want to develop your business; its clients, what you would like to achieve in the short, medium and long term
- Growing a business – your business might be established but you don’t seem to be expanding or it’s experiencing a downward path and you don’t know what to do
- Maintaining a business – some owners don’t want to expand but just keep the business as it is yet can’t really do this consistently
- Merging with another business – we determine what is needed both in terms of hard and soft skills
You may require something more specific.
We can offer:
- Presentation skills to help you win clients and pitches
- General mentoring of yourself and your staff; improving working relations with your business partner(s)
- Developing a business plan and making it operational
- Marketing and communications advice and planning
- Improving the appeal of your website
- Independent project evaluation
- Independent market research of your target market(s)
We provide tailored advice to your needs. Our mantra is ‘keep it simple; keep it effective’. Projects can be small or large. You may just need some help or advice rather than anything major and we are happy to offer this. We believe all business are good for the local economy and want you to succeed.
About Business Development and Small Business Help Burnham on Sea – Personnel
Business Development and Small Business Help Burnham on Sea is led by Roger Donbavand. Roger has over 30 years business experience gained in the UK and Australia. Over his career he has worked with both well-known high-street brands and smaller companies and one-man person businesses. He has extensive business board experience and is also involved in charity consultancy and is a Chair of Step Together. See his LinkedIn profile.
We are also happy to help businesses in other towns in Somerset, Dorset, Hampshire, Wiltshire and in Bristol.
We have also helped home-based businesses and users in some of the Dorset, Wiltshire, Somerset and Hampshire villages, so please do get in touch.