In these difficult days where training face-to-face is not viable, we are offer training by videoconferencing means – if you do not have these set up at present, there are plenty of free options such as WebEx, Zoom, Join.me, etc. Do get in contact if we can help you in this way. Click for further details of upcoming sessions. We are also happy to do customised online training to meet your requirements. Contact us for further details.
Advanced Excel 2010 training – Provisional Course Outline
Our Advanced Excel 2010 training course outlines can be tailored to meet the needs of the individuals or organisation. We train at your site in Dorset, Somerset, Hampshire or Wiltshire.
Aims of the course
This course aims to give delegates an in-depth knowledge of Excel features.
|Number on course||Price per day|
|1 - 1 training||£295 + VAT|
|2 - 4 people||£475 + VAT|
|5 - 8 people||£595 + VAT|
On completion of the course delegates will have advanced skills in using Microsoft Excel 2010 . They will be able to:
- Link multiple workbooks
- Print workbooks
- Work with named ranges
- Audit a worksheet
- Create and use PivotTables and reports
- Use Solver, Scenario Manager and Goal Seek tools
- Use Excel workgroup features
- Create and use macros
The course is of one day’s duration.
How the course is run – This instructor-led course has a hands-on approach, with plenty of opportunity for delegates to practise the new skills they learn at the computer.
Pre-requisites – Familiarity with the Windows environment, and a reasonable knowledge of Excel. Prior attendance of the Intermediate Excel course would be an advantage.
Advanced Excel 2010 training Provisional Course Outline
Using multiple workbooks
- Using a workspace
- Linking workbooks
- Printing and previewing multiple worksheets
- Using the Report Manager
- Add a named range
- Delete a named range
- Use a named range in a formula
- Use Lookup Functions
Auditing a worksheet
- Using the Auditing Toolbar
- Tracing errors
- Tracing dependents
- Tracing precedents
PivotTables and Reports
- Creating a PivotTable report
- Creating a PivotChart report
- Resetting a summary function in a PivotTable report
- Creating a PivotTable report for the World Wide Web
Data Analysis Tools
- Goal Seek
- Scenario manager
Excel workgroup features
- Changing workgroup properties
- Creating a shared workbook
- Merging workbooks
- Tracking changes
- Creating, editing and removing comments
- Applying and removing file passwords
- Applying and removing worksheet and workbook protection
- Recording macros
- Running macros
- Editing macros
To request further details of any of our courses, or to make a booking, please contact us by ringing 07477 578417 or by sending an email to [email protected] or filling in our contact form.
- Microsoft Excel training Dorset
- Microsoft Excel training Wiltshire
- Microsoft Excel training Hampshire
- Microsoft Excel training Somerset
Excel training Dorset locations include:
Excel training Wiltshire locations include:
Excel training Hampshire locations include:
Excel training Somerset locations include:
|Taunton||Weston-Super-Mare||Midsomer Norton||Shepton Mallet|
We have also trained home-based businesses and users in some of the Dorset, Wiltshire and Hampshire villages, so please do get in touch.