If you often schedule meetings with the same group or people, it would be worth setting up a calendar group, which would allow you to quickly check on the availability of the people in the group before sending out meeting invites.
To create a calendar group:
- From the Calendar, ensure the Home tab is active.
- From the Manage Calendars group, click Calendar Groups.
- Click Create New Calendar Group. The Create New Calendar Group dialog box will be displayed
- Type in a name for your calendar group, then click OK. The Select Name dialog box will be displayed.
- Select your required people, then click OK. The calendar group will be displayed in the Navigation pane.
You can then easily check availability of the people in the group – provided they keep their calendars up to date – using the Scheduling Assistant.
We provide Outlook training in Dorset, Wiltshire, Hampshire and Somerset