In Microsoft Excel – viewing multiple worksheets may be useful. It is possible to view more than one worksheet in a workbook side by side and work on both sheets at the same time.
- On the View tab, in the Window group select New Window.
- A new window opens with the file name showing a colon and the number 2. (Filename:2)
- Select a sheet in the new window.
- Click on the View tab, then in the Window group click on Arrange All.
- From the Arrange Windows dialog box select one of the options.
- Tick Windows of Active Workbook to arrange only the windows of the active workbook.
- Click OK.
The windows are rearranged. When one is closed the other remains open to be saved when finished with.
Find out more about our Microsoft Excel training in Dorset, Wiltshire, Hampshire and Somerset.