Does it take time having to categorise individual appointments so they appear in another colour on your Calendar in Microsoft Outlook? You may never have to manually colour code any appointment again! You can set Outlook to automatically colour code them for you without any intervention on your part by using just the content of the appointment.
Based On Keywords In Fields Of Your Appointment
- Open the Outlook Calendar
- Click on View – Current View – View Settings
- Click on Conditional Formatting…
- Click on Add
- Enter a Name: for the rule and select a Color:
- Click on Condition…
- Enter any criteria in this dialog box (eg Subject, Location, Phone)
- Click on OK 3 times
- Next time you enter an appointment with the selected criteria it should be appropriately colour coded.
Find out more about our Microsoft Outlook training in Dorset, Wiltshire and Hampshire.