Advanced Project 2010 training – Provisional Course Outline
Aims of the Advanced Project 2010 course
The Advanced Project 2010 training course aims to enhance the knowledge and skills of existing Microsoft Project 2010 users. We offer Microsoft Project training at your site in Dorset, Wiltshire or Hampshire. This includes Microsoft Project training in Bournemouth, Salisbury, Poole, Ringwood, Southampton, Sherborne, Wimborne, Yeovil, etc.
We tailor the training to meet your needs. If you need help with producing a project plan for use within your organisation, we are happy to do so.
|Number on course||Price per day|
|1 - 1 training||£325 + VAT|
|2 - 4 people||£495 + VAT|
|5 - 8 people||£695 + VAT|
On completion of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Work with multiple projects
- Share resources across projects
- Customise the MS Project environment
- Export project information to other applications
The course is of one day’s duration.
How the course is run – This instructor-led course has a hands-on approach, with plenty of opportunity for delegates to practise the new skills they learn at the computer.
Pre-requisites – Completion of the Microsoft Project Introduction 2010 course or similar experience in the workplace.
- Creating a resource pool
- Analysing work across multiple projects
Working with multiple projects
- Reporting on multiple projects
- Consolidating projects into a master plan
- Linking projects
- Creating subprojects from a larger plan
- Creating a custom field
- Creating lookup fields
- Creating formula fields
- Creating graphical indicators
- Creating custom formulas
- Utilising spare cost fields
- Reporting costs
Customising the project environment
- Creating templates
- Creating tables
- Creating filters
- Creating custom views
- Creating custom forms
Exporting to other Microsoft applications
- Exporting pictures to PowerPoint or Word
- Exporting data to Excel
- Exporting data to Access
Recording and running a macro