Archway Computer Training offers Microsoft Project training.
Do you need to be able to produce a project plan or Gantt chart?
Would you like to be able to track work on a project and see who is supposed to be doing what when?
- Microsoft Project training Dorset
- Microsoft Project training Wiltshire
- Microsoft Project training Somerset
- Microsoft Project training Hampshire
We come to you, saving you travelling time and costs.
|Number on course||Price per day|
|1 - 1 training||£325 + VAT|
|2 - 4 people||£495 + VAT|
|5 - 8 people||£695 + VAT|
This instructor-led course has a hands-on approach. There is plenty of opportunity for delegates to practise the new skills they learn at the computer.
We provide Microsoft Project training at your site. You can opt for either a 1 or 2 day course. If you opt for the two day course, we will spend time on the second day producing a project plan for use within your organisation, thus making the training extremely relevant.
All our Microsoft Project course outlines can be adapted to your needs. Some organisations need to be able to track costings; for others this is done using a different package than using Microsoft Project. Some organisations need to look at over-allocation of people; others are using Microsoft Project solely to produce a Gantt Chart for a client or prospective client. Some learners will want to make use of the reporting features of Microsoft Project. They made need to produce different reports for stakeholders, managers and team members.
Microsoft Project training courses include:
- Introductory/Intermediate Project 2010 training
- Introductory/Intermediate Project 2013 training
- Introductory/Intermediate Project 2016 training
- Advanced Project 2010 training
- Advanced Project 2013 training
- Advanced Project 2016 training
Clients who have benefitted from our Microsoft Project courses include: